In more than two decades of public service, Karla Radka has been a tireless advocate, leader, and agent for positive change in Central Florida. Since taking the helm of Senior Resource Alliance (Non profit Agency for the Florida Department of Elder Affairs – DOEA) in 2019, she has also been instrumental in expanding access to senior services that support for dignity, wellness, and independence throughout life.
Competitive, driven and goal-oriented, Karla previously held leadership roles at Goodwill Industries of Central Florida, Florida Family Care, and Community Based Care of Central Florida, a child welfare nonprofit. She also founded Public Allies Central Florida, a nationally recognized program, and served as its executive director until 2014.
With over 25 years of experience in business development, nonprofit management, health and social issues, and community impact, Karla has a wide skillset and a track record of outstanding results. She has continued to build on that expertise by earning a master’s degree in counseling and later receiving a mini-MBA at Rollins College Crummer Graduate School of Business.
As a CFO with Attivo Partners, Beth specializes in helping start-ups and early-stage businesses gain a deeper understanding of her client’s current and projected financial condition and constructively applies those insights to their strategic planning. With over 30 years of accounting and CFO experience working for Big 4 accounting firms including EY and KPMG, she has experience providing high-level accounting and financial strategy. As VP, Finance/CFO of a national publicly traded healthcare services company, she developed and implemented strategic initiatives that impacted a growing business base through collaborative leadership across business functions. She has directed strategic financial efforts for companies in industries including technology, e-commerce, real estate, construction, manufacturing, health care and financial services.
Education & Certifications
- Series 65 License, National Association of Securities Dealers
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), State of Missouri
- M.B.A., Finance, Saint Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- B.S., Accounting, Saint Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MO CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Cure8 Ventures Advisor (2019-Present)
- Capital Innovators Board Member, Advisor and Mentor (2014-Present)
- Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business, Saint Louis University Executive Advisory Board Member (2015-Present)
- Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business, Saint Louis University Corporate Entrepreneurship Adjunct Professor (2014-Present)
- Cultivation Capital Investment Committee Board Member, Tech Fund 1 (2012-Present)